Thursday, December 19, 2013

I think I will die in bangalore

I am exaggerating things a little, but though I was forewarned, I didn't expect the traffic so bad. I was 12 hours in Bangalore and and a car hit me with the passenger door mirror.  There was no form of sorry from him for my ouch.  :(
And the noise is terrible. I used to be bugged with the traffic of powai. Crossing at iit main gate seems like a cake walk compared to Bangalore.  There are no signals. Hence I think I will...
Keeping this incident aside, I am very disappointed to see the dust. I was so expecting to see the magnificent gardens that Bangalore has always been famous for. It is so sad to see piles of dust rather than bunch of blooms. I had asked my friend who stays nearby the hotel I am staying about a good location for morning walk. She so correctly told me that that is not possible. Now I see why. Though I don't understand why. Isn't the only factor missing from the equation some water and seeds. Bloom will come the plants. The romantic part of me feels that it is possible. I have not gone exploring yet and I know that there definitely is more to bangalore than dust and traffic.
One thing that has kept me very happy is comedy nights with kapil. Though that isn't a Bangalore speciality but surely something that helps me bear the nuisances.
For starters, there is the lovely lovely aromatic and tastiest coffee. It is the best I have had. 
Will be attaching pictures and updating soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment