Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Few days with Maasi

This post is going to be brief as my baby keeps me on my toes. He is very active now and.... I have very limited time to spend online. I am already late... :( but we are going out for the long weekend and I want to finish the posts before that.

Satu's maasi has been in his life before he came. She bought him gifts and clothes and what not. Even when she was in India and Satu in US, she sent regular messages and songs and voice notes. I wasn't surprised when Satu smiled at her the instant he saw her (He doesn't just smile at anyone)

Monday we went to meet Samuel Clemens and thankfully, I have already written about it. Nothing went as per plan but we made enough memories until our next meeting.

We went to the Gillette Castle State park on Tuesday. It is a beautiful place. Here is me admiring the castle.


Here are all of us. My little monkey is busy admiring the castle. :P
 We posed for pics on the bridge.

This is after we had our sandwiches and snacks. Yes, we had a lovely picnic. I am starting to love them. By the time the summer ends, I hope to have mastered it. I have already bought a plastic picnic cloth and am hoping to buy a basket soon.

After eating, we went trekking. With the baby! sigh! so difficult but so pretty. I like walking but I am really a girl when it comes to climbing or going down a slope. I feel scared that I will fall and... I was almost half way to the top when my sis clicked this for motivation.
This was it, we called it a day and came home for some kairi daal and rice. 

Wednesday is the day for group meditation. We went to have a very satisfying lunch at Mystic Pizza Most day was spent with friends and it was fun.

She had to go to Boston to be with her friends.. so we had a small trip to Mansfield hollow dam and park on thursday morning. She was busy going the long route...we chose the shorter one. This is the best snap of all. (In case it isn't clear, I was blowing bubbles.)

For this pic, I blame the photographer and also the bright and lovely day. but I also blame the photographer for coming to meet us and giving us so much of her love and memories.



I have been cribbing that she got us only a few items. No sweets, no papad, no clothes. I was soo bugged and kept cribbing but I am so glad that she came and gave us so much joy and this greedy heart is never satisfied and wants soo much more.

Hope to be with family soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment