Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Picnic at Elizabeth Park

Well, I really want to finish posting.
Hence, one more post. One more happy event. One more great memory.

We picnicked at Elizabeth Park with Ramky and family. We decided to meet for brunch and have sandwiches.

I am getting close to having everything for a picnic. There are approx 3 weeks left of summer.

Here we are, enjoying the park. We had all just reached and settled.


We enjoyed the flowers ... so pretty. What a well-maintained garden! So green even in the summer. We truly enjoyed the picnic and the walk. I know, soon I will look at this pic with Jaya and miss this fantastic and comfy time with her but until then ... here we are.

This is Jaya Ramky's idea.. to be above a bed of roses. ;) Our life isn't a bed of roses but it isn't full of thorns either.

We found this pretty gazebo and rested. Looks like a cobweb. Cool and lovely. This was right in middle of the rose garden and the air would bring us the scent from the beautiful garden.

You can clearly see the fatigue on our face.

 Satu slept for sometime but got up just in time for quick snap.

We did some craziness while he slept. I love this snap. I can feel the pure joy we felt.

The picnic ended a little after lunch time. We had decided to try something different and went for Vietnamese food. We ate with chopsticks. It is easy and we loved it. I can still remember the taste

As most group pics are, this one is alive with the vibration of laughter and fun. I am feeling so grateful that I am getting chances to be out. I will revisit these memories when we hibernate during the winter. until then, we have plans to be out at least twice a month. It is so easy because of JayaRamky and fun. More to come soon. Please pray that all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment